Setting Sail Anew: The Motor Vessel Quest Update


Ahoy, fellow enthusiasts!

It's been a spell since we last connected, back in March of the previous year when I first laid my hands on the blueprints. I'm here with an update - and, as with most tales of adventure, there's a mix of good news and, well, not-so-good news to share.

The good part first: Yes, the plans I've eagerly awaited did land in my possession. However, there's a catch. Those plans, upon inspection, seemed to be missing a piece or two. Naturally, I tried reaching out to Mark for clarification and more details.

Now, here comes the not-so-good part. Mark, for some reason, decided to go radio silent on me. It wasn't until a few weeks ago that I finally managed to re-establish contact. And what did I discover? Lo and behold, the plans had been complete all along. They had simply been enlarged, and some of the page reference numbers didn't quite make it through the resizing process.

With that hiccup now safely behind me, I'm all set to embark on the exciting quest to acquire the new Motor Vessel. The only thing missing, at the moment, is a name befitting this magnificent vessel. Our predecessors have set the bar high with names like Heart of Gold II, and Leah Gent, all of which are truly fitting for this motor vessel. I've got some pondering to do to find the perfect name.

Stay tuned, my friends, for I'm committed to keeping you regularly updated from this point forward.

Until the next tide,

Best regards,

C

Comments

Popular Posts